Shoppers, we will have great deals on brand name, quality clothing, children's gear and maternity clothes!!
Growing like Weeds has over 200 consignors selling their gently used children's items. We offer you an organized shopping venue with popular brands such as Gap, Baby Gap, Gymboree, Carters, Osh Kosh, Nike, Children Place, Justice, Abercrombie and many other boutique style brands.
New Moms this is the place for you. We have a HUGE selection of baby gear. Highchairs, bouncy seats, boppy pillows and so much more. Looking for maternity clothing? We have several racks full of cute maternity clothing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who can consign their items? Anyone can consign their children's items with Growing like Weeds.
- Why do I have to pay the $8.00 consignor fee? The fee helps pay for costs of our sales fixtures, rent, marketing, and storage fees.
- What percentage of the sales do I receive? Sellers receive 65% of their sales.
- When do I pick up my unsold items? Please review our sale info page for times of pick-up. All items not picked up at the time will be donated.
- Do I have to sort and find my items at pick up? No, all of your unsold items will already be sorted and ready for you at pick up.
- How will I know which items have sold? You will be able to go into your account each night to see which items have sold.
- How long does it take to get paid? Checks are mailed out one week after the sale.
- Where can I find hangers and safety pins? Most dry cleaners will give you some hangers and Michaels or Wal-Mart has a good supply of pins.
- Will I get my hangers back? No, but at the end of the sale we will have some hangers that consignors can take during pick-up but only on a first come first serve basis.
- Do I have to stay and sell my items? No, Consignors drop off their items and we do all the selling.
- Are children allowed? Yes, We love our consignors and their children!!
- How do I get to shop early? Volunteers shop 1st. Without volunteers we would not be able to do what we do. So we let our volunteers shop 1st.We have several other pre-sales for new moms, military, teachers etc...
- What form of payment do you accept? We accept Cash and credit cards.
- Can we try on clothing? No, sorry we don't have any place to try items on.
- What is your return policy? No returns. All sales are final.
- Can anyone sign up as a volunteer and attend the volunteer pre-sale? Yes, anyone may sign up to be a volunteer.
- Can I volunteer for more than 1 shift? Yes,
- How long are the shifts? 3 Hours
- I'm pregnant or have a medical condition? Please contact us and we will find a spot that will work for you.
- Can I bring my children with me to volunteer? Sure, we don't encourage it but we know its hard to find a sitter. Just make sure you come to work and the child is well behaved
OCEAN SPRINGS CIVIC CENTER
HWY 90, OCEAN SPRINGS, MS Spring 2019 TBA
Register for Spring/Summer sale
Sun. , 2pm-6pm Drop Off
Mon. 9am-7pm Drop Off
Tues. -1pm Drop Off
Tues. , 3pm-8pm Volunteers shop
Tues. , 4pm-8pm Consignors shop
Tues. , 5pm-8pm New Moms & Grandparents Pre-Sale
Tues. 5:30pm-8pm Teachers, Military & First Responders Pre-Sale
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Wed. , 9am-7pm Open to the Public
Thurs , 9am-7pm Open to the Public
Fri. , 9am-7pm Open to the Public
Sat., 8am-1pm Open to the Public
(Sat. most items 1/2 off)